22 November 2016

Beauty: An Evening at The Clarins Spa John Lewis at Liverpool One

I recently had a facial at the Clarins Spa in the John Lewis Store located in Liverpool One.
I got chatting to the lovely ladies there about my blog and love for the brand, and they asked if I would like to attend an event with some blogger friends. Of course: I yelped YES.


If you knock about these neck of the woods, well you will know I LOVE Clarins. It is my favourite skincare brand. I have used it for many years now, and even if I do stray with the odd product, well I always find my way home.

So what do I love about Clarins? Well more or less everything. Their customer service is second to none. They hand out samples willy nilly, they always have some sort of offer on, be it a free gift with purchase,or promotional codes when you shop online. Their free gifts are pretty amazing, with generous sized products. Their products never irritate my skin, and my skin really loves them so much. With fine lines reduced, skin plumper and a more radiant complexion being just some of the benefits I see, well you can see why I am hooked.

Most of their products are derived from plant based ingredients, and the company are also huge activists for sourcing environmental friendly ingredients and packaging. The feels I have for this brand make me all warm inside.



I have reviewed a number of items on the blog before, and links to some of my favourite items are as follows: If you fancy a nose.

Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster

Clarins Multi- Active Night Youth Recovery Cream

Now onto the main event itself.
The Clarins Spa In John Lewis is situated on the third floor, and is tucked away, once you do stumble upon it - you will wonder how you ever missed it.

The spa was exclusively open to me and 4 blogger friend's.

Ooooo swanky huh?


Greeted with some fizz and a lot of chatting about new products, gift sets and treatments, we were one-by-one took into the treatment room to have a mini taster of the Tri- Active Facial that the spa offers. It is one of the most popular treatments at the spa, with the full version lasting 90 minutes.
The treatment involves a glycolic and saylilic acid mask, this helps sheds dead skin cells.
The whole facial is based around this, with a deep cleanse, massage to the face, shoulders and arms and much, much more.

The 20 minute taster was absolutely amazing, so I just know the 90 minute treatment would blow my mind.

My therapist Jane was so bubbly and informative. Asking lots of questions, so she could tailor the right treatment suited to me. This is what I particularly like about this spa, each time I have visited they take the time to ask questions, and are so enthusiastic about helping you address any concerns you may have. Each treatment is tailored to you, with no set rules.

For me a facial of this sort isn't just beneficial for your skin, it is also a huge treat for the mind.
The room lighting instantly makes you feel relaxed, the bed is super warm and comfy, and the scents in the room are invigorating and uplifting.

The products used are exclusive to the spa, so it isn't an experience that can be mimicked at home, this makes the whole experience extra special.

With Christmas on the horizon I cant recommend the spa enough. Me and most of the girls booked the full-length treatments after our experience. We all agreed they would make the perfect Christmas presents for loved ones, and it would be a gift  that could be thoroughly enjoyed after the festivities. What a way to banish them January blues?

I love giving gifts like these, as it is not something you would usually buy for yourself.

I am so excited too share that there is also a little treat for you!

The Clarins Spa John Lewis Liverpool One have offered all my readers 20% off  all treatments at the spa, this offer is available from the 21st of November to the 28th November all you have to do is ring the spa on 0151 705-3827 and quote "Allure La Vie" to take full advantage of this fantastic offer.

I already have, and please let me know if you do.

Be it for yourself, or a gift to a loved one - I know you will not be disappointed.

                               









SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Clarins! They're such a gorgeous brand, and I so would love to go to one of their spa's! It sounds like you had an amazing time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. spa brandon fl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Tantric massage india

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig