06 January 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Corrective and Unclogging Anti-imperfectioncare.

Since giving birth to my little boy 13 months ago my skin has never been the same. It is prone to more blemishes sore spots and clogged pores have become a lot more common. I don't know if its to do with a shift in hormones, but being a person who was used to having clear skin it can really get me down.






I picked this up in Boots as it had 25% off. I have read so many good things about the French brand La Roche-Posay and I have their wrinkle Redermic R Anti-wrinkle Treatment with 0.3% Retinol (0.1% pure Retinol 0.2% Retinol linoleate)  which I also love.  All their products are alcohol and paraben-free, non-comedogenic meaning their products to not block pores and hypoallergenic. (Lowering the chance of having an allergic reaction).

This is a white tube with a thin nib at the end where the products is dispensed by squeezing. Its a white, lightweight fluid and dries instantly on the skin.

La Roche-Posay claim " Pores are purified, and imperfections appear reduced. Skin looks smoother and clearer. It appears to regain a long-lasting balance to help recover the qualities of more healthy-looking skin."

I could see the difference in two days using this cream. My blocked pores had reduced drastically. No other product has ever done this. Any blemishes I had were not as vicious and had calmed down in half the time it usually takes.

I was using this every day, morning and night for around 5 days and unfortunately It did dry my skin out. I would say it`s more targeted for oily skin, which my skin is not,so I  would recommend using it 3 times a week if your skin is not oily. 

I have been using it as a serum then applying a nourishing moisturiser after. This process is working great for me. I can highly recommend this for anyone who is having problems with their skin this is 100% sure to help. I wish I would of took photos to show you the difference, I just didn't expect it to be so good. It really is now a holy grail product for me.

This is £13 for 40ml so not overly cheap for how much product you get. In my opinion you can`t put a price on a product that gets rid of blemishes and boosts your confidence so this will always be a product I now have in my stash.

I can`t wait to try more products from La Roche-Posay have you tried any? 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig